Friday, August 14, 2009

Dash to the Store to check out the NEW MRS DASH!

Everyone knows (and if they don't they should) that I LOVE LIME!
I was fortunate enough to have Mrs. Dash send me a bottle of the new
Mrs. Dash New Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend. Whats especially great about Mrs. Dash products is they are ALL - All natural, NO MSG and SALT FREE products. So now that you know that it is GOOD for you, let me also tell you this new variety TASTES GREAT TOO!

The very first thing that I made was home made salsa! My friend (thank you Dennis) gave me a sink full of some great ripe red tomatoes, I put them in the food processor with onions, bell peppers, a small hot pepper, garlic, fresh cilantro and MRS DASH! I made several jars of it and it is SOOOOOOOOOO Delicious!



The next item of interest was Home-Made Chicken Salad! People always love my chicken salad and often ask me for the recipe! Whats funny is that I never make it the same way twice. This time I made my classic chicken salad and added the secret ingredient of MRS DASH FIESTA LIME to my "usual" basic ingredients and also added some Olive Salad. OMG! This wasn't just DELISH , but it was GONE very quickly! My DH said this was "the best yet!" WOW! what an easy addition and WHO KNEW? It is also GOOD FOR YOU! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell the DH! :) (he thinks things that are good for you don't taste as good! LOL!)

sign up for the MRS DASH newsletter and watch it for more recipes and sometimes they even share some coupons in there!

No comments: