Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SOME FRUGAL DOINGS so far this week


A day at the lake........... FREE
and FUN! I did SPEND some moo-lah buying a trunk full of lake/water toys for the "boys" to play with though!
Thanks Dollar General for having some great prices so I could "load up"



JOINED THE JUICEBOX JUNGLE AD NETWORK to make a few extra nickels! Cashout is at $50 so it may be a while but its "money in the bank" to me!

ORDERED A FATHERS DAY CARD for Butch for $1.01 and then ordered another for my Dad HERE for ZERO Shipped! how very cool! (was $1.49 but paid for it with paypal (collected dollars from surveys and such! if you are wanting this same deal you need to go NOW as it gave me a 5-9 day window for arrival, which is EXACTLY the time needed!)

CVS sent me an EASY and QUICK survey that will credit my account with $5 in ECB after JUNE 25th! YEAAAAAAAAA took only a few minutes to earn today.
ALSO ordered my FREE 8x10 (CODE: FREE8X10) for my next trip to CVS, picked up my 50 prints this week too! how very cool ! THANKS CVS!


Entered my RITE AID rec't for $3.00 REBATE today for the ORAJEL rinse product.

Got lots o' veggies from my very generous neighbor! *cukes, turnips, zuchinni and another kind of squash I haven't tried yet! YUM free veggies

Rec'd 4 books to REVIEW ( love free books!)

Won a FREE MOVIE TICKET here

Got coupons for SEVERAL freebies at Mcdonalds and FREE apple pies too. I made a big order
and got home to find they gave me the wrong thing. I returned to mickey dees with my "wrong order" and they made me VERY HAPPY INDEED!

CASHED IN $16.40 HERE I do this one Daily!

Earned 60 cents HERE I check this one daily

GOT FAITHS TEXTBOOKS together to send in tomorrow for RESELLING them ...........

CASHED IN HERE for yet ANOTHER $5 amazon GC (they are VERY EASY to earn and I win at least one point per day towards the next GC you need 45 for $5 !) I bank my amazon GC and collect until I have enough for something on my wishlist. ALSO WON another buck for today (only searched twice to win!)

No comments: