Monday, June 8, 2009

SHOCKING SHOPPING! SEE WHAT $5.06 buys?


Today I went for a QUICK RUN

Stop #1
RITAS ITALIAN ICE......... got a FREE cup ***thanks to VALPAK
for Faith to give her to pacify while I run in and out of stores :)
"smart mommy tip"

Stop #2 CVS picked up my FREE prints (NO SERVICE CHARGES! yea) also cashed in on the ENERGIZER MAX deal............buy energizer max (sale priced $5.99 a large pack) used $2
coupon on each
$17.97
- 6.00
TOTAL $12.97
+ I bought Just for Men (had a coupon to get at no cost) will do a rebate on this for $9.50
got FREE EARNED $5 ECB on the purchase and paid for it ALL w/ ECB
PROFITED $14.50 on this purchase!

Stop #3 RITE AID
found the NYCosmetics that I won 2 - $5 coupons for bought $12 in cosmetics for $2
B1G1F Snickers / M&Ms etc.. sale - had FREE COUPONS (2)
Oral B Rinse sale priced $3 (online rebate - rite aid $3) ONE CHECK REBATE
I paid out of pocket $6.xx including tax but will get back $3 of that (no stamp needed online rebate submission)

Stop #4 JC PENNEY
you can do this online , I did online AND in store! had $10 off ANY purchase coupon
bought a shirt sale priced $14.99 plus tax ............ used $10 off
out of pocket $5.xx

Stop #5 PANARA
used a CARD that I bought on EBAY for $4.xx to get a BAKERS DOZEN of BAGELS complete
w/ 2 tubs of cream cheese! I also get a REBATE whenever I purchase on EBAY I go thru this rebate company which rebates me for shopping thru their link I use the "extra nickels" in my paypal account to pay for coupons, forms , etc that I use to stockpile THIS IS NO EXCEPTION! living lavishly (panera bagels are lavish to me!) for lots less is the only way to go!
OTHER PAYPAL EARNERS are discussed on thefrugalfreelancer.com often! don't miss out!
ZERO out of pocket

Stop #6 FOOD LION
redeemed my KRAFT coupon for FREE OM HOT DOGS
hope you got in too! if not you will want to sign up HERE to be in the know for the next promo
GREAT COMPANY ! i even bought STOCK in them HERE (free of course after you deposit (about $5 should do it use code: 25WOLS to get $25 free dollars *hopefully will work I cannot test drive it :( to spend on more STOCK this is how I started!)
redeemed my coupon for FREE HUNTS KETCHUP ***expired now but you can still sign up for future offers
used several of the $2 off 2/ fresh express salads to stock up on 29cents a bag salad AGAIN! too bad they don't have POINTS ON THEM :(
and then several bottles of MARIES salad dressing , cuz I love it
and a SOHO pom drink sale priced $1.00
Bag of SWEET VIDALIA ONIONS
Whole Wheat no corn syrup hot dog buns
making my total rec't $20.56 (enuff to do the $10 rebate from heineken)
OUT OF POCKET $10.56 after rebate

TOTAL OUT OF POCKET FOR THE DAY ........... $5.06
after coupons, rebates & profits

NOW I have to get busy filling out the rebate forms and getting my $ back!
I will use FREE postage and online submissions
and I used a CREDIT CARD that rewards me for all purchases!
STACK EM UP RACK EM UP = STOCKPILE!

PHOTO CREDIT: www.caption-this.com

2 comments:

Zippy said...

WOW - I want to go shopping with you! I don't mind filling out the rebates, it's getting ORGANIZED that I don't like.

Freelancebyu.com said...

and I would love to have you go with me! :)