Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lockley turns 7


Here are a few of the photos I took this past weekend for Lockleys bday! I cannot believe she is 7 years old! Now I need to find a Photo Deal so that I can get copies of the best ones to share.

HERE IT IS! 75 FREE 4x6 prints for $3.99 SHIPPED! GO HERE to find this deal!




here are the "kids" on the beach with Aunt Kelly
while they were waiting for the Crab Legs at Buddies on the Beach
in Surf City.......

I love this place!








Gavin & Aunt Kelly's Hair Learning to fly!










Hand Slapping Fun at Buddies! (note the dollar bills hanging on the wall? we couldn't resist joining in the fun! see below........)
Faith , Lockley & Anne Page









Our Decorated dollars..............










Rachel and her BDAY GIRL, Lockley (now 7 years old) at Chuck E Cheese!








THE BRITISH INVASION! O'Daddy











Lockley & Aunt Kelly having some FUN!

No comments: