Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am a WINNER again!

GO HERE I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! I don't get as much time to enter contests & sweeps as I would like these days (its coming tho) and so

I enter when I can and am selective
at what I spend time on. you can win too there are 250 winners each month untiil 12/2009

Welcome! N.Y.C. New York Color is partnering with Musings of a Muse to offer 250 lucky entrants valuable savings! Enter for your chance to receive two (2) coupons worth $5 each for N.Y.C. New York Color products good at participating retail stores. With price points of $.99 - $4.00, N.Y.C. New York Color brings you all the cutting edge make-up while being easy on your wallet! You're beautiful and smart... why pay more? Enter now through Friday, June 5th - fill out the form below for your chance to win!

Rules: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limited to one entry per person per email address. Available only to U.S. residents

No comments: