Saturday, May 9, 2009

ALPHA MALE CONTEST


this is my DH arch rival............... MERLIN
he is the only squirrel in 5 years to be able to figure
a way to get to our BIRDFEEDER that hangs outside
of our garden window.........



this little guy (click on the picture to see better)
was looking right in at me and squeezed thru the bars to get to the bird food! He really is too heavy for this as it is hung in the "over hang". He causes my DH to use &$%R*@^%*&%^*@ and run outside with a mop............. I just know something is going to get hurt or broken if this keeps up! OMG

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO now he is threatening a pellet gun......... I would hate this ! I have now recruited assistance to come over and cut some tree limbs back / off that we don't have a ladder to reach....... hopefully that will end this war! OMG

No comments: