Thursday, April 16, 2009

Saving Green & Going Green = the Winning Combination


Ok I know Saint Paddy's day is over, but Kelly Green is "in"!
Check out Kelly Ripa and Electrolux who have captured my heart (and the rest of America's) with their commitment to whats GOOD!

Great for the Environment and great on the eyes too , this set of appliances are TO DIE FOR! OMG! I would love to have them , wouldn't you? RIGHT NOW if you plant a VIRTUAL FLOWER on the website $1 donation will be made Global Green USA to support their healthy green schools initiatives across America. Its VERY EASY, FUN and best of all, enters you TO WIN THIS SET!

I would be so thrilled if a Freelancer Won this! SAVING GREEN and GOING GREEN are the WINNING COMBINATION! Mom Central has asked me to spread the word about this great contest and in addition, they too are giving away a set of these wonderful energy saving appliances! Beautifully designed - front loading - saves energy & water too! I dunno about you but I would love a discount on both of those bills! WOW WOW WOW!

Go plant your virtual flower HERE at Electrolux , then head on over to Mom Central and tell them which flower you planted HERE and share your laundry tips for saving time & energy............
you will then have two chances at the WINNING COMBINATION! GO GET UM FREELANCERS!

No comments: