Friday, April 3, 2009

Palmolive - You're Soaking in It! CONTEST 5 winners!

CONTEST TO WIN Palmolive or Amazon!


Ok I guess I am "showing my age" with the title here, does anyone remember MARGE? Soaking the woman's hand in Palmolive? I neva really "got it" until now!

PALM + OLIVE
Olive in color (?) or using olive ingredients and good for your "palms" is that it?

NOW we have EVOLVED and have Palmolive® Pure + Clear
it is CLEAR in color and ALL NATURAL so good for you + good for the environment too!

I have always been a FAN of Palmolive because it and only one other un-named here brand actually WORKS on my dishes. I just started using a dishwasher a couple of years ago. Previous to that I hand washed ALL of my dishes. It is very important to me that no matter what brand I buy it CLEANS the grease off of my dishes AND rinses off easily. Palmolive has never let me down! This still holds true, even with the NEW FORMULA!


This unique powerful cleaner doesn’t contain any unnecessary chemicals and is made from biodegradable cleaning ingredients. It easily rinses off dishes and smells great and YEP you got it, CUTS THE GREASE TOO~! for those that are leary or weary all that I have to say is watch our "you're Soaking in it" :)

NOW if you would like to SAMPLE this product I will be giving out an envie that includes sample sized product to 5 lucky freelancers who
log into http://chatthreads.com use coversation ID: 101-256-297614
type in something about the NEW PALMOLIVE and this "blog conversation" Chat threads will donate up to $5 to charity or enter to win $100 AMAZON GC and grand prize of $1000

GO BACK to httP://www.thefrugalfreelancer and comment on the post letting me know you went to the chat threads site and of course if you won $100 AMAZON OR NOT! (make sure I have your EMAIL ADDRESS AS WELL to get your mailing addy)............ I will be drawing the winners on TUESDAY APRIL 7. GOOD LUCK!

No comments: