Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Easter Recipes offers and more



Making Life Better with Recipes, ideas, tips, promotions and more!
check it out HERE
find your favorite brands :) sign up for the newsletter and get busy , make sure you have your printer on, as there are some great recipes, Free Turkey or Ham offer for Easter and more!

Look under NEWS AND OFFERS and enter some contests too!
there is a VIDEO of Paula Dean's sons with some Great Chocolate Chip Cookies made in ONE BOWL that are better for you than normal (less fat) and look GREAT TOO!





When I signed up I took a quick survey and it offered me a COZI ORGANIZER for my family.
MY favorite recipes were found HERE
this menu was particularly pleasing to me! the double berry salad
and blueberry bundt cake sound DELISH! but I am a big BERRY FAN ..........so you may find something else you like




I posted previously about the FREE TURKEY / HAM offer on the site HERE
if you missed clipping the form , there are a couple available on EBAY
GO HERE and sign up / sign in ......... then choose EBAY .......search for "turkey ham rebate"
and purchase + get rebate on your ebay purchase

I am a HUGE UNILEVER FAN .............. so it is easy for me to find many recipes, coupons and offers that I like on this site and I am sure you will too! ENJOY!

No comments: