Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE - March 09 storm


Faith popped thru the "sun" roof ! HA now it can be called the SNOW ROOF!












I thought this was beautiful ..........reminds me of a Christmas Card









MANY of these were needed over the last few days, shelters had to open to give people warmth / relief........... we went to a hotel






This was taken right down the street from me in a neighbors yard
her trees look like Christmas Trees......







THIS IS THE DANGER ZONE............. don't stand under these EVA!














MR TREE was cold........... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr









A picture is often worth a thousand words.......................

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Look at that beautiful snow!

Java Cupcake said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Your thoughts and support are greatly appreciated during this time for me :) Thank you!!

PS... Those pics are beautiful!