Monday, March 23, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL MOMENT

Everyone knows that I am a HUGE American Idol fan............... and would love very much to attend an actual SHOW........... I have gone to the TOUR show but to see the actual finale or close to it elimination shows would be a DREAM COME TRUE! This was especially true last week when BRAD PAISLEY performed (I met him before he was famous in DISNEY LAND w/ Freelancer, CHERYL) and then OMG Carrie Underwood & Randy Travis performed their new single for the very first time LIVE................ on the show! WOW WOW WOW! what a cool show to attend! :) I wasn't there obviously ........ but I loved the performance and with the miracles of the internet I am able to see it over and over again and you can too! CHECK IT OUT HERE if you missed this show you missed this outstanding CHILL BUMP PRODUCING song! :)


No comments: