Saturday, February 28, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS "UP" - DATE NO SWEETS


I was down 8 lbs and stayed there for a bit (week or so) and then TA-DA I got on the scale yesterday and I was UP between 2&3 lbs............ BLOATING is the cause I found out in the wee hours of the morning.......... when I went to TUG on my jeans to get them up
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am "okay" with it......... and I have GIVEN UP SUGAR (desserts) for LENT! that should help! So here is a sample (2) of SPLENDA to help me out and help you out as well! HERE
if you don't use or want sugar, DO THIS ANYWAY , grab a couple of vanilla ones for me - or better yet put them away for the next time you have company that uses sugar alternative! :)

WATER WATER WATER will be my BEVERAGE BEVERAGE BEVERAGE ....... as this bloating needs to cease!
PHOTO CREDIT: splendidlife.com

No comments: