Friday, February 6, 2009

The "Home Team"









I had lunch today at Hometeam Grill with a couple of my "besties" Coupon Carol saved us from paying full price, she had an ENTERTAINMENT coupon that saved the day! We had a late lunch .....but it was great........ after running around town Freelancer, Diane and I were ready to just sit and VEG....... we did and were lucky enough to "escape" at the Home Team....... Local Fave of mine & chamber of commerce leader, Tina B........ stopped by to say "hi!" and My young "adopted" daughter...... Heather came and added to the fun with some HUGS (gotta luv it)

Ms. Tina told me that a plan for our Powhatan.........starting in the spring...... friday nights there will be bands and refreshments in flat rock for a community event! "You go Powhatan!" I am thrilled........

Diane & I ran around while I scored at Kroger with Green Giant Steamers..... bought 16 bags sale priced $1.99 ....used 50cents coupon doubled........ and picked up a bottle of 29cents shampoo (Vo5) ........ all for under $17 out the door..... my freezer is stocked with broccoli & cheese and a few other varieties.... for side dishes, it is a hot commodity at my house and a bit of a luxury as it usually is too expensive! :) yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa ON TO CVS where I cashed in on a couple of the FEB ECB..... deals and used my Reese Whips coupons (see blog post) too, CVS was a hit $7 for a full bag of goodies to use for HEART DAY .......hand outs... on the way home we were fortunate enough to "hook up" and have some girl fun...............

LETS HEAR IT FOR THE HOME TEAM!

No comments: