Monday, February 16, 2009

Hannah Keeley POST "do you have frumpitis?"

Do You Have Frumpitis?

anjie note: I think I resemble this remark..............YIKES read this and if you want to read more hop on over to HANNAH KEELY'S SITE here

Posted Feb 16, 2009

Do You Have Frumpitis? If you’re not familiar with the serious condition called, “Frumpitis,” then please let me educate you. It may just save your life…okay, not your life, but at least your confidence level. Frumpitis is common among moms, especially stay-at-home moms with little youngsters in the home. The symptoms set in slowly, almost indistinguishable—you go a day without a shower, you flip your hair into a ponytail to get it out of your way. Then, practically overnight, you have a full on illness. Frumpitis can be characterized by any combination of the following five symptoms:

1. Ponytail head.
2. Baggy T-shirts.
3. Stretchy pants.
4. No shoes (no, slippers do NOT count as shoes).
5. Naked face (not even a drop of moisturizer).

MORE N THE SITE................. HERE

2 comments:

Allison said...

OMG...I had to look twice...I thought.."Where in the heck did they get a pic of me on here!"...I was ready to sue! Hahahahaha!

Freelancebyu.com said...

I just love you! :) you make me smile!