Friday, February 6, 2009

FOOTPRINTS................

My perspective on things has been a bit different than most... for the past few months things have been especially tough for me handling life's unexpected challenges............and handling some bumps, moguls, pimples and even mole hills of life........ with a bit of grace, a bit of tears, a bit of venom and a bunch of gratitude.....I continue to learn and "pay the price of the tuition at the university of life" (quoting freelancer, kelly here) sooooooooooo I have had some lapses on my website / blogging / updating pages and more......... sorry about that....


............. when it was GOOD IT WAS VERY VERY GOOD and when it was bad it was HORRID................
Now it hasn't all been bad..............there are some silver linings around all dark clouds and I just had to take the time to find them....... so here they are a photo journey of just a TASTE of the GOOD....................





Gavin practicing to shoot some hoop.......... he is quite good..... and makes me smile as he learns to slam dunk.... toooooooooooo CUTE..........
now this makes LA LA SMILE..........








Who wouldn't want to jump in suds?







I am in AWE with this photo along with some others, this is like looking at a "dream" photo.... this photo is from an old high school friend that I was lucky enough to reunite with at Panera's this past week..... AWESOME...... Kim I had to share this from your photos........



=


This picture of Destiny and Kelly makes me smile......
just cuz they are being goof balls...........dancing their way to make me smile........









A blast from the past............. Kim S. and Leslie W.
This really does make me smile.... this was probably 1979 or 1980
I was in New Orleans at the time........looking at this makes my heart smile.....thanks for posting this kim!






NORTH CAROLINA side of the road shot........... I was loving this view and we pulled over and took some pics......... this is beautiful it reminds me of Louisiana.........and yessssssssss makes me smile




ALFRED HITCHCOCK was on to something......... the BIRDS they weremigrating again a few weeks ago, they come in the THOUSANDS and shadow my house when they fly over, it is truely an amazing site.... and OMG I cannot "capture" it on film like it makes me feel, you have to HEAR THEM as well...... I don't know where I have been all my life, but some of my friends when I tell them about it say, "oh yea" the starlings..... and "it isn't as many as it used to be" like this is something they are well aware of and shrug.......... to me ............ I guess I am just waking up out of a fog or something............ and noticing these things........ last year was the very first time I have been aware of this...........I am smiling that there are still things that are NEW to me for me to experience and right in my own yard..........




OK this is a portrait of my good friend BREANNA............
nothing more needs to be said here.........
NO DONT ASK.............








NOW ......... these little "Dolls" made me GIGGLE OUT LOUD not just SMILE ......... over the holidays........... I was lucky enough to see JORDAN (on left) who was born days before my own son......and stole my heart before he was two, has his own little CHARMER, DANIEL (on left) now and OMG yep you guessed it...... also stole my heart along with his baby brother Christian





For my birthday I had 18 packages to unwrap.......... that each one had a little colored, cut, taped to the top that I had to unscramble to make my secret message "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE" .......... the boxes all had great goodies and gifts in them ......... the very last one had a KING CAKE in it OMG GOOD.......... from one of my N'awlins Besties, Vicki and her DH , Sam.... what a jewel ......... OH YEA I WAS SMILING .......FAT & HAPPY






VICKI on the other hand is NOT fat but yea she is happy, she is back to her high school size (cut out sugar and HF corn syrup) , looking good and winning up a storm........... she is winning some super super things lately cuz she enters and she also sows some major "giving seeds" of Karma..... she rocks........ she really really rocks.......... :)
and yup, makes me smile............. from a distance






a DECEMBER trip to the Ocean was very very nice............ just look at this photo , doesn't it just make you smile? can't help it can you?






CRAFTSMAN LEAF BLOWER melts, goes thru fire SEE THE CHARRED YARD POST and then yes, starts right back up, talk about a HIGH QUALITY TOUGH PRODUCT........... who knew?
don't have to buy a new leaf blower THANK GOODNESS...... our wallet is smiling





This baby, AJ, born on this past historical election day...... showed me his foot the first time that I saw him at 2 days old , I took a pic of it and then turned it into a black & white photo, framed it for a gift for the mom and dad, and now look at him, he thinks I need to see his foot EVERYTIME I see him...... LOL I am not the foot dr. and no I am not a shoe salesman either............ but YEP again I like looking at thing from a different perspective....................








MAKING MORE FOOTPRINTS.............in the sand and.......on my heart.............. this photo just makes me smile.........

No comments: