Friday, February 13, 2009

Bill Clinton & the Eagle


THE JEFFERSON JACKSON DINNER
FEB. 2009
RICHMOND CONVENTION CENTER
DEMOCRATIC FUNDRAISER EVENT




I DID NOT WEAR A BLUE DRESS nor DID I OFFER OR ASK MR CLINTON FOR A CIGAR.......... but I did TAKE PICS!
My DH is PREZ of the UNION LOCAL 203 IE......... how we were able to attend.............







Here is the DH picking out a bottle of wine for us........ it was excellent Mondavi Chard.










SLICK WILLY....AKA........ MR BILL CLINTON







HERE HE IS AGAIN........... you can click on the photos to see them larger if you like................ and I have more
I just chose 2 random pics to get them up on the blog. Mr. Clinton is a dynamic speaker (even if you don't agree with what he is saying) he is interesting!




THE EAGLE HAS LANDED................... LAST WEEK we fed the EAGLE ........


Here it is in the TREE (I have to get a better lens)









And then He flew directly overhead.........
I was in AWE









MAJESTIC SITE especially from a little boat in the lake.........
I hope to get better pics, but I have to get closer to him or get another lens
WISH ME LUCK

No comments: