Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Resolutions 2009

Happy Frugal New Year! I can hardly believe it is 2009! it is a year for celebration for me as it is OUT WITH THE OLD and in with the new!



FOR 2009 I will be changing the way some things are done at FLBYU...................
as well, the long promised SURPRISES (to replace the forum) will be here before you know it
I will be adding some things, polling, surveying and making FLBYU more BYU and FOR YOU TOO! I also intend on REVAMPING the entire main site................. REDESIGNING IT so that you can do and make step by step processes to help you become financially more self sufficient!
I won't be doing this without any input from all of you.................... either don't worry I want this blog to be for you - giving you what you want and need to be successful! :)

MY PERSONAL RESOLUTION for last year (2008) was to QUIT SMOKING...........and for the first time ever I did it!....... it didn't come about the way I intended it , but I am thankful to say I am no longer a smoker and neither is m husband. I wont lie to you , its been hard, VERY HARD.................and I often think about "lighting up" again, but I know in my heart and head, if I do........................smoke just one............. I will be hooked again and back to my ole "stinky" ways! LOL..................... I am actually beginning to get my smelling abilities back!


FOR 2009 I resolve to fit back into my size 6 pants................ and stay there (for a while at least)
NOW since I have quit smoking, um, yep the dreaded POUNDS are back in full force. 25-30 lbs actually. Many of you went thru the DETOX with me many moons ago which was very successful btw............... and I got down to my target size of "6" in about a month (6 years ago). THIS TIME however I have a few EXTRA LBS. and I don't have the motivation to do the DETOX DIET (YET) so I am going to try a few other things (I am already taking the colon cleanse and the acai berry, cidar vinegar regimen) so WISH ME LUCK. A close friend of mine that quit some time ago said that she gained her first year and then lost directly after that (with no change in habits) so I am going to HOPE AND PRAY that is the case with me. I am 142 lbs on a small framed , small boned body that looks the best at 112-115 lbs. So there is a lot of work, and self control for me to implement along with the vitamin regimen that I plan to continue.
I am open to suggestions of PROVEN ways to drop some unwanted lbs, but what particularly intrigues me is the FRENCH DIET There is another way a fellow freelancer shared with me (*thanx kristean) and that was eat what every you can fit in your hand and that is it at one sitting, AND add a few step climbing (up and down) to your daily routine. I am not sure how many lbs she was successful at losing but.......... it was substantial............. yet other freelancer told me that she added DANCING to day to fight her weight issues and her resulting depression. I could handle this in small doses but my day is so full, its not like I can GO ANYWHERE to do it, or devote hours a day to this , so ....................maybe the WII FIT will work........... (we did get that for christmas!)


OK thats it for me! if you want to take a minute to post your resolutions, hopes and quests, please do I would love to read them@!

No comments: