Saturday, January 31, 2009

My hometown poster that I "may" have missed out on


My hometown has a Christmas Festival each year. I have been 3 or 4 times in my life. They put out a POSTER each year, artists compete with their best ideas and one of them is chosen as the years "treasure." They cost $35 and are sold by the chamber of commerce. I am not sure exactly how much money the town makes on this poster (it adds to the funds to pay for the massive firework display I bet) but anyway they ALWAYS SELL OUT! This year was no exception .......it sold out and MORE QUICKLY than ever. I wanted one & my sister in law was going to get one and mail it to me. She gave me the bad news early on..........TODAY she gave me the link to the local paper with GREAT NEWS they are going to print more and I am going to TRY MY BEST to snag one of these babies! Isn't it beautiful? I hope I can find a frame as pretty as the one in this pic to fit it!

1 comment:

Freelancebyu.com said...

GOT THE POSTER! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA