Thursday, January 22, 2009

MY BDAY DIET.................. hmmmmmmmm



Ok its my BDAY - its my BDAY :)
I will be posting some pictures of my surprise my friend and fellow freelancer, VICKI fixed up for me it is so CREATIVE AND FUN FUN FUN but lookie what was in it...........







I just took my vitamins / herbs as usual and drank my coffee as usual and then OMG just ate devoured a big ole piece of RUSES KING CAKE which is a GIANT SUGAR DONUT with CREAM CHEESE FILLING from RUSES OK I BLEW IT............. but it was so very good and HECK ITS MY BIRTHDAY! so I jumped stepped on the scales and I am still at my (minus) 3 lbs, I was scared to death to peek at it ................. I guess I thought just putting it in my mouth would immediately show on the scale..... AND the DH told me he is taking me to my FAVORITE mexican restaurant that serves many yummy dishes , I eat way too many chips & cheese dip and OMG peach margarita too........ so we will see if you can actually have FLEX POINTS and it not tip the scales......

MORE UPDATES LATER ! Going now to post on the FRUGAL BLOG about the BDAY FREEBIES........and will be back later! :)

No comments: