Friday, January 23, 2009

THE BIRTHDAY CHEAT ..........


OK I guess I need to confess.........NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
BREAKFAST: KING CAKE
LUNCH: HAM SANDWICH with CHEESE, LETTUCE & TOMATO
SNACK: Pear
DINNER: Chile Relleno, Shrimp Quesadillia
BEVERAGES: COFFEE, FROZEN PEACH MARGARITA, DIET COKE WITH LIME
Vitamins & Herbs: the usual (see earlier posts)
EXERCISE: SI, General stuff
STRESS LEVEL : 9 (*daughters arguing among themselves can cause this)
POINTS ESTIMATION using this chart: 24 points (there are 6 flex points with this)

TODAY:
Breakfast: Omelet (filled with all of the goodies) & Grits = 12 points
BEVERAGES: Coffee w/ splenda & cream , Cranberry Juice = 3 points
LUNCH: skipped it
Snack: 2 m&ms = 2 points
Dinner: (haven't had it but I only have 1 point to work with so I am going to have SALAD Greens or Soup and/or some ZERO / 1 point items YIKES )
EXERCISE: general housework
STRESS LEVEL : 7 (daughters all calming down, but still an issue)

THOUGHT FOR TODAY: I wonder if the STRESS actually makes me burn calories? I have lost weight during extremely stressful situations even though I have read the following "It's the opposite, I think. Stress produces cortisol, which makes your body hold onto it's resources - including fat. Take a long walk, burn off the fat + the stress!"

1 comment:

Mom's Marbles said...

I can't find your email! You won the ecostore giveaway on Mom's Marbles! Email me at momsmarbles@hotmail.com for more info. :)