Monday, December 8, 2008

CHRISTMAS WITH ANJIE : GDA home decor


THE WALL OF STOCKINGS yep it is a tradition around here, each child / adult gets a new stocking each year, and then when the child moves out they have a BOAT LOAD of stockings to take with them to their new house! 18 stockings for 18 years! WOW look at them!





LAST YEARS GDA purple & gold beautiful santa and matching soup toureen! DID YOU GET YOURS? if so you have a similar setting in your kitchen this year! Just beautiful with those white & gold dishes from TARGET a few years back and purple tablecloth from GDA too!





A poinsettia from KROGER sure sets off this "arrangement" of goodies. Of special note: the FITZ & FLOYD GDA from after Christmas last year IS STUNNING!






My special collection of NUTCRACKERS! I used to have many others but I have scaled down to a few, these are not ALL of them that I have around the house, but the majority. ARENT THEY COOL? ALL GDAS!







SANTAVILLE with a Nutcracker visitor) I love this collection of Santas! again, I have scaled down by sharing this collection with others who were without decorations this year, but OMG don't I have enuff? :)











OUR TREE 2008 is smaller than usual FOOD LION $29.99 MINUS $5.00 off coupon (still available here play the snowball fight game)
you can see the nutcracker to the right (kind of) and there are no gifts YET under the tree, but just wait to you see it in a few weeks! My indoor tree has all white lights and all ornaments are predominately white, glass, silver
themed. We have an artificial tree with colored lights and ornaments on the front porch too! :) We collect ornaments on vacations which make for some awesome memories.

3 comments:

DARLA said...

its so beautiful!!!!its a macys tree!!happy holidays!!

Freelancebyu.com said...

oh Darla thank you ! it is a lifetime of memories, deals and just "beautiful" to me things!
One year I asked freelancers to send in some ideas and info about their own trees here were the results (2002)
http://www.freelancebyu.com/trees.htm

jenifer said...

This year I got some cute Christmas ornaments from Bellacor.