Friday, October 17, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes



My 6 year old grand daughter, Lockley was looking thru one of my many catalogs that come in the mail for things she would like. she saw the toy pictured here to the left, and said OMG! LA LA I HAVE TO HAVE THIS........ pointing her little finger at this ugly green thing, she said "ITS A MONEY MAKER!" I could not help but laugh....... I told her I wanted one of those too! Then I explained that this really is a bank....... but........ I like her idea better!







Lockley & I shared the magazine with her mom, Rachel. Rachel found this item and said I would like to get this for Lockley and teach her how to sew (rachel is a fantastic seamstress). Lockley took one look at it and said, "Do we have to Sing when we do this?" Again I was laughing out loud.......... she is precious

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Anjie, Do you have an online link for this catalog? My 9 year old wants a "bank of her own, so everybody will quit messing with her money." This would be perfect for her. I also like the sewing sets. Thanks a bunch, Marilyn

Freelancebyu.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freelancebyu.com said...

here ya go! enjoy!
http://www.youngexplorers.com/